Saturday 22 June 2024
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge – with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between.
Choose your distance
The base camp for this route is in Cirencester, just 26 miles from our inaugural farm near Bath, one of our sites where each year, thanks to fundraising support like yours, we deliver our therapeutic programme to over 500 young people.
Choose from the full 100km loop, three-quarter challenge, half challenge, or quarter distance option.
The 23km starting section (quarter distance) from Cirencester to Painswick, will see you climb 600m and offers a great 1-day challenge for individuals, families and teams.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll receive:
- The option to have a Jamie’s Farm subsidised place, in return for meeting a minimum fundraising target
- A Jamie’s Farm t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising support and encouragement from Jamie’s Farm every step of the way
- Regular updates from the farm
- Medal, challenge t-shirt and glass of bubbly on completion
- Fully signed route to enjoy
- Free food and drink at rest stops
- Medics, marshals, and massages
Head to the Ultra Challenge page to find out more and to sign up. Remember to select Jamie’s Farm as your chosen charity when registering.
Please note, there is a cost to Jamie’s Farm when you sign up. We therefore ask that you commit to raising the fundraising target to ensure that as much of your sponsorship as possible can go towards helping disadvantaged young people thrive.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Jamie’s Farm Team.