Saturday 28 September 2024
Take on the Chiltern Challenge to cover some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. You can walk, jog, or run along historic trails and over rolling hills.
Choose your distance
This circular route, start and ends at Henley Showground. Choose from the 50km challenge, 25km distance or the 10km challenge – there’s a Chiltern Challenge for everyone!
You’ll pass through nature reserves, forests, and a few hills with great views – it’s a route with real variety, and some wonderful scenery – and it’s all easily accessible from London.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll receive:
- The option to have a Jamie’s Farm subsidised place, in return for meeting a minimum fundraising target
- A Jamie’s Farm t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising support and encouragement from Jamie’s Farm every step of the way
- Regular updates from the farm
- Medal, challenge t-shirt and glass of bubbly on completion
- Fully signed route to enjoy
- Free food and drink at rest stops
- Medics, marshals, and massages
Head to the Ultra Challenge page to find out more and to sign up. Remember to select Jamie’s Farm as your chosen charity when registering.
Please note, there is a cost to Jamie’s Farm when you sign up. We therefore ask that you commit to raising the fundraising target to ensure that as much of your sponsorship as possible can go towards helping disadvantaged young people thrive.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Jamie’s Farm Team.