Sunday 17 March 2024
Join our team of runners helping to transform the lives of disadvantaged young people at risk of social and academic exclusion.
The Bath Half Marathon is one of the longest established and most popular city centre road events in the UK. So it is no surprise that it is one of our favourite events, having taken part since we opened our inaugural farm just outside of Bath!
Why not sign up today and become part of the Jamie’s Farm team – it’s such a great way to take on a personal challenge, whilst raising vital funds to support vulnerable young people to thrive at school and beyond.
By running with Jamie’s Farm you will:
- Help transform the lives of vulnerable young people at risk of social and academic exclusion;
- Receive a Jamie’s Farm tech running t-shirt;
- Have access to our online private ‘Runner’s Area’ for resources and information to help with your training and all important fundraising;
- Be able to enjoy delicious farm-made snacks on race day and be motivated by our amazing cheer squad;
- Receive support from our team every step of the way.
““Running the Bath Half was a truly special event… The satisfaction when you cross the finish line is amazing, but it was also being part of the Jamie’s Farm team that really helped me complete the race. I wasn’t a runner before I did my Bath Half, but I absolutely loved every minute of it. Thank you!!”
Tim, 2023 runner