It is a fast, flat course suitable for all abilities and with great PB potential and huge support all around the city. It covers a two lap 13.1 mile (21.1km) traffic-free course straddling both sides of the River Avon. The race starts and finishes in Great Pulteney Street, in the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath.
By running for us this year you will:
- Help transform the lives of disadvantaged children at risk of social and academic exclusion;
- Be able to attend our fabulous Pasta Party the night before in our beautiful 15th century converted barn;
- Receive a vibrant green Jamie’s Farm t-shirt (free), or choose a tech sports top for £15;
- Be sent regular e-newsletters;
- Receive fantastic support all around the course;
- Be part of the ever growing Jamie’s Farm family.