2021 sees Jamie’s Farm as the local lead charity and with 100 places available, we will have a huge presence on the course. Join our team of runners and take on this fast, flat course with huge support all around the city, suitable for all abilities and with great PB potential. It covers a two lap 13.1 mile (21.1km) traffic-free course straddling both sides of the River Avon. The race starts and finishes in Great Pulteney Street, in the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath.
By running for us this year you will:
- Help transform the lives of disadvantaged children at risk of social and academic exclusion;
- Be able to attend our fabulous Pasta Party the night before in our beautiful 15th century converted barn;
- Receive a vibrant green Jamie’s Farm t-shirt (free), or choose a tech sports top for £15;
- Be sent regular e-newsletters;
- Receive fantastic support all around the course;
- Be part of the ever growing Jamie’s Farm family.
The story behind the start line
Our staff and supporters have been running in BATHALF since the day Jamie’s Farm first opened some ten years ago. In that time, over £230,000 has been raised through the event for Jamie’s Farm! Read about how this fantastic event began and the story you will become part of when you join TeamJF!
How it all began