It is a fast, flat course suitable for all abilities and with great PB potential and huge support all around the city. The run starts on Madeira Drive in Brighton and heads east towards Ovingdean enjoying cliff top panoramic views. Looping back west, the route stretches out towards Hove with its majestic regency architecture, before turning for the final stretch home, passing the iconic West Pier, British Airways i360 and finishing by the bright lights of Brighton Pier.
By running for us this year you will:
- Help transform the lives of disadvantaged children at risk of social and academic exclusion;
- Have a tour of Jamie’s Farm Lewes, meet the animals and see the difference your support will make;
- Be invited to our fabulous Pasta Party the night before and if you wish, stay the night in our beautiful farmhouse at Jamie’s Farm Lewes;
- Receive a vibrant green Jamie’s Farm t-shirt (free), or choose a tech sports top for £15;
- Be sent regular e-newsletters;
- Receive fantastic support all around the course;
- Be part of the ever growing Jamie’s Farm family.