Take in the South Downs Way on this 25km circular route to raise vital funds to support our work with disadvantaged young people nationwide.
Sunday 26 March 2024
Walk, jog or run!
The Brighton Challenge takes you in waving distance of Jamie’s Farm Lewes, one of our sites where each year, thanks to fundraising support like yours, we deliver our therapeutic programme to over 450 young people.
This is a high-quality endurance style event to take on at your pace, for a wide range of fitness levels, ages and experience. Walk, Jog, or Run – with friends, family or as team. The Brighton Challenge is part of the longer 100km capital to coast route. If you want to go further, there are a range of distances available.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll receive:
- The option to have a Jamie’s Farm subsidised place, in return for meeting a minimum fundraising target
- A Jamie’s Farm t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising support and encouragement from Jamie’s Farm every step of the way
- Regular updates from the farm
- Medal, challenge t-shirt and glass of bubbly on completion
- Fully signed route to enjoy
- Free food and drink at rest stops
- Medics, marshals, and massages
Register on the Ultra Challenge page to find out more and to sign up. Remember to select Jamie’s Farm as your chosen charity when registering.
Please note, there is a cost to Jamie’s Farm when you sign up. We therefore ask that you commit to raising the fundraising target to ensure that as much of your sponsorship as possible can go towards helping disadvantaged young people thrive.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Jamie’s Farm Team.